1/30/2013 8:00:00 AM NOTICE OF BID FOR
A.W. and A.H. GOOD TILE
CAUSE NO. 3-2010
The Drainage Board of the County of Fulton, State of Indiana, will be receiving sealed bids for the A.W. and A.H. Good Tile; a County Drain until 4:00 PM local time EDST, on February 8, 2013 at the office of the Fulton County Drainage Board, in the Fulton County Office Building, 125 E Ninth Street-Suite 024, Rochester, Indiana. The bids will be publicly opened and read aloud on February 11, 2013 at 10.00 A.M. Any bids received after the above designated time will be returned unopened.
1. This project consists of the replacement of tile runs located in Rochester Township, Fulton County Indiana. Said project will have a total length of approximately 6,400 feet.
2. Lump Sum bids will be received on said project as provided in the instructions to bidders. All bids shall be in full accordance with the bidding documents consisting of this Notice, Instructions for Bidders, Plans, Profiles, and Specifications, including any amendments, additions and/or deletions for which notice is given. All of the above will be filed in the office of the County Surveyor, Fulton County Office Building. Copies are available to contractors at no charge.
3. All proposals or bids shall be addressed to the Fulton County Drainage Board, Fulton County Office Building, 125 E. Ninth Street, Suite 024, Rochester, Indiana, in a sealed envelope marked "A.W. and A.H. Good Tile". Bids of $75,000.00 or more shall be properly and completely executed on the State Board of Accounts Form 96 furnished with the bidding documents, with the Non Collusion Affidavit thereon properly executed as required by the State of Indiana. The bidder shall furnish a financial statement as prescribed by the State Board of Accounts when the aggregate bid is $75,000.00 or more.
4. When the aggregate bid is $75,000.00 or more, the bidder shall deposit with his proposal a Certified Check made payable to the Fulton County Drainage Board, or a Bidders Bond; payable to said Board in the sum of five percent (5%) of the total aggregate bid. The bidder awarded the project shall execute a contract in accordance with his bid with the Board and failure to do so shall result in the forfeiture of said five percent (5%) Certified Check or Bidders Bond. If the successful bidders aggregate bid is $75,000.00 or more he shall be required to furnish a Performance Bond, within five (5) days of notification of acceptance of said bid, in the amount of the aggregate bid payable to said Drainage Board. Said bond shall be provided by a corporate surety licensed to do business in the State of Indiana. Final release from said bond shall be contingent upon the faithful performance of the contract and payment of all expenses and damages, ensuing therefrom including labor, materials, and payment to all subcontractors.
5. No bids shall be withdrawn after the opening of the bids for a period of fifteen (15) days after the date set for the opening of said bids.
6. The Fulton County Drainage Board reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive any informality in bidding.